Thursday, May 18

So I've finally been roped in...!

Well I've entered something I told myself I would never do.... the world of intellectual 'jacking off' (see rhett's blog many months ago to understand).

But I have an excuse... I swear its a good one!!
Here goes..

Being a newly married med student my life is busy. No.... make that impossibly hectic :P. So I have become a bad friend, poor family member and slack correspondant. Lack of time means I never have a chance to get in contact or just maintain a smeckle of up-to-dateness with the many people I would love to, therefore this is my cheap version of mass emails. An infrequent up-to-date on what my life is doing. For those of you that care! More importantly a record for me of what my life is doing, seeing as journal writing is a sweet dream.

So there it is. As brett so warmly blurted out - "your a geek!!!".

Hope your all well, comments and emails will probably be the extent of catching up with many of you, and for that I am so sorry. Excuses aren't valid. But they are a plenty!

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yay I get to be your first ever comment!
Welcome to geekness my friend :)
But this actually is a great way to keep in touch and for all of us to keep up with your hectic schedule. Amidst our own!

Look forward to reading your posts bud :)

21:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home